16 – 20 Dec, 15 – 19 Apr, 23 – 27 Sep, 28 Jan- 1 Feb, 19 – 23 Aug 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
The Human Resources Administration course is an interactive course enabling you to further develop the knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence and enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
By the end of The HR Administrator/Assistant you’ll be able to:
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope and function of key HR processes and procedures
- develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
- enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
Who should Attend?
The HR Administrator/Assistant course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 11 – 15 Nov, 4 – 8 Mar, 10 – 14 Jun, 12 – 16 Aug, 21 – 25 Oct 2019
Dubai: 21 -25 Jan, 18 – 22 Feb, 18 – 22 Mar, 20 – 24 May, 22 – 26 Jul 2019
Texas: on request
- The role and the scope of the HR function
- The role of the HR administrator/assistant
- HR information systems
- Presenting information in HR
- Developing interpersonal communication skills
- Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
- Understanding the learning cycle
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you