25 – 29 Mar, 19 – 23 Aug, 21 – 25 Jan, 20 – 24 May, 9 – 13 Dec 2019
Who should attend?
- What is expected from you, the organiser, when managing events, and how to think SMART when doing so.
- How to effectively find the most suitable location and suppliers and services for your event.
- The key documents you will use during every stage of the event planning, which help you stay focused and organised, including the itinerary, finances spreadsheet, and actions schedule.
- The importance of managing health and safety throughout every stage of your event, in particular by carrying out risk assessments.
- How to effectively market and advertise your event so to reach as many people within your target audience as possible, in particular by using social media and offline marketing.
- The benefits of acquiring sponsors and how to effectively go about reaching them.
What you should bear in mind once the event is under-way so to ensure its success.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 25 Feb – 1 Mar, 1 – 5 Jul, 30 Sep – 4 Oct, 9 – 13 Dec, 4 – 8 Feb 2019
Dubai: 13 – 17 May, 24 – 28 Jun, 22 – 26 Jul, 9 -13 Sep, 18 – 22 Nov 2019
Texas: on request
The course is split into the following modules:
- The Event Planning Process
- Types of Event Requiring Management
- Meeting Client Needs for Events
- Role of the Event Manager
- Important Event Checklists – invites, dress code, seating arrangement
- Importance of Budgeting
- Health and Safety
- Planning Small and Private Client Events
- Final Assessment