- Create a simple map to communicate strategic direction
- Understand the power of performance measurement in guiding strategy execution
- Gain a realistic view of what balanced scorecards can and cannot deliver
- Design KPIs to align activity to strategy and encourage the right behaviour
- Improve target setting through a 10 step process
- Validate and challenge strategy using feedback from the performance measurement system.
Who should attend
- Directors and managers who are responsible for implementing strategy, designing and refreshing their scorecards or developing their organisational performance management system
- Project sponsors and leaders
- Senior line managers looking to improve their expertise in performance management
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 21 -25 Jan, 20 – 24 May, 19 – 23 Aug, 21 – 25 Oct, 23 – 27 Dec 2019
Dubai: 25 – 29 Mar, 6 -10 May, 10 – 14 Jun, 29 Jul – 2 Aug, 30 Sep – 4 Oct 2019
Texas: on request
Introduction to Strategy
Setting the right targets
Mapping strategic initiatives.
Managing the performance review process
Using information strategically
Performance Management tools
Introduction to EFQM Excellence
Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
Organisational Audit using EFQM
Introduction to BSC
- Why was the Balanced Scorecard developed?
- What does it achieve?
- What type of organization can use the Balanced Scorecard?
- Understanding the terminology
Benefits of BSC Understanding the Strategic Management plan Design of a BSC
- Key components
- Step 1 Perspectives
- Step 2 Developing strategic themes
- Step 3 Defining Strategic results
- Step 4 Creating a strategy map
- Step 5 Defining strategic objectives
- Step 6 Developing performance measures
- Step 7 Setting targets
- Step 8 Identifying strategic initiatives
- Step 9 Review of draft scorecard