Security Surveying & Design
30 Jan – 03 Feb, 8 – 12 May, 21 – 25 August, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
This very practical course uses a real site which will be visited during the course to teach delegates how to carry out a security survey, to make recommendations based on security management best practice and to write up and present a survey report.
Prior to the course, to ensure all participants have the same basic understanding of security design principles, a pre-course reading assignment will be distributed to all participants.
During the course participants will complete a workbook which forms the basis of the course and prepare and deliver a presentation within a syndicate group.
Who should attend
This course is ideal for those who have responsibility for the physical security of company locations or who wish to increase their skill sets in preparation for future career progression.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 23 – 27 Jan, 08 – 12 May, 31 July- 04 August, 30 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
Dubai: 30 Jan – 03 Feb, 03 – 7 April, 26 – 30 June, 4 – 8 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
- The Constituent Parts of a Security System
- Risk and Risk Treatment
- Determining Protection Needs
- The 15 Principles of Security
- Security Design & the Environment
- Perimeter Security Design Principles
- Buildings Security Design Principles
- The Purpose of a Security Survey
- Sequencing a Survey and Survey Methodology
- Determining Survey Scope
- Planning and Research
- Surveying Field Work Practical
- Presentation and Report Writing
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you