TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to book a Training Course
You can book your Corporate Training course(s) by telephone, or online. You can telephone us to book your training course however this will be regarded as provisional until we have received written confirmation.
You can also Visit our web site on www.camicassociates.com complete the booking registration form and submit
Training course fee must be paid in full not later than 2 weeks prior to its commencement. All payments must be made in British Pound Sterling to CAMIC Associates Limited. Failure to comply may delay the processing of visa support letters.
Course Fee Include
- Cost of tuition
- Consultants’ preparation time
- Course Material (in hard- and soft-copy formats)
- Pre-arrival documentation including visa support letters
- Welcome Packs
- Lunches and Light Refreshments
- Access to Internet
- Course Participation Certificates
- Course Photographs
Cancellations may be made at any time but a written notification of cancellation should be sent at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, should circumstances prevent the delegate from attending. A cancellation charge may be applied (depending on individual circumstances) particularly if written notification is not received 14 days or more before the course start date.
• If a written Cancellation is received 60 days or more prior to the commencement of a course, a cancellation penalty of 25% of the course fee will apply
• If a written cancellation is received 30 days prior to the commencement of a course, a cancellation penalty of 50% of the course fee will apply
• If a written cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to the commencement of a course then no refund would be made.
Postponements and transfers
Attendance on a course can be postponed once bookings have been made. However, intention to postpone has to be sent in writing 14 days prior to the start of the course concerned. Written notification is required to transfer a booking to another course. This can be applied without charge (if the course fees for both courses are identical).
CAMIC Associates reserves the right to reschedule, amend or cancel a course or offer an alternative date. In such a circumstance, the client may receive a full refund or credit without any liability.
Payment can be received by BACS, CHAPS, Cheques and Bankers Draft.
Payment details would be communicated in an invoice if the client registers for a course
Any other enquiries
SVS House, Oliver Grove
London, SE25 6EJ
Tel: 0044 (0)2086552752