Strategic Performance Management
13 – 17 Feb, 29 May – 02 June, 28 Aug – 01 Sept, 13 – 17 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Strategic Performance Management programme will give you the tools you need to implement your strategy and deliver better performance for your organisation. Our performance review tools will help you to manage the process of capturing feedback, prioritising action and challenging your strategy. This will enable you to manage with measures and direct the future of your organisation
- Create a simple map to communicate strategic direction
- Understand the power of performance measurement in guiding strategy execution
- Gain a realistic view of what balanced scorecards can and cannot deliver
- Design KPIs to align activity to strategy and encourage the right behaviour
- Improve target setting through a 10 step process
- Validate and challenge strategy using feedback from the performance measurement system.
Who should attend
For those with responsibility for strategy implementation and performance measurement including:
- Directors and managers who are responsible for implementing strategy, designing and refreshing their scorecards or developing their organisational performance management system
- Project sponsors and leaders
- Senior line managers looking to improve their expertise in performance management.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 06 – 10 Feb, 22 – 26 May, 21 – 25 Aug, 13 – 17 Nov 2023
Dubai: 13 – 17 Feb, 08 – 12 May, 10 – 14 July, 18 – 22 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
- Challenges in executing strategies
- Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecards
- Success Maps and Performance Prism
- Customer value propositions.
- Designing appropriate performance measures
- Setting the right targets
- Mapping strategic initiatives.
- Managing the performance review process
- Using information strategically
- Validating strategies.
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you