Managing Security Surveying
06 – 10 Feb, 15 – 19 May, 28 Aug- 02 Sept, 13 – 17 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Conducting a security survey is an essential skill for security managers. This course provides a step-by-step guide to the process of conducting an effective security survey and will provide you with a template for conducting your own surveys.
The course will show you how to identify the particular threats to your business, premises and staff, and how you can protect against them.
During the course, our experienced trainers will guide you through each stage involved in conducting a survey. You will also learn how to use the security survey as part of your ongoing risk analysis and security strategy.
Who should attend
The course will be of immediate benefit to anyone conducting or overseeing security surveys. By guiding you through the important stages from initial planning to final report, this course will enable you to quickly and efficiently assess your security strengths and weaknesses. It will equip you with the essential measure to maximize your safety whilst meeting the realistic constraints of your budget.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 30Jan – 03 Feb, 15 – 19 May, 07-11 August, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
Dubai: 6 – 10 Feb, 10 – 14 April, 03 – 07 July, 11 – 15 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
- When to Conduct a Security Survey
- What Constitutes an Effective Security Survey
- How to Plan and Conduct a Security Survey
- How to use Crime Prevention Methods and Techniques to Reduce Crime and Loss
- How to use the Security Survey to Prepare a Risk Assessment
- What Security Measures are Available and When and How to Use Them
- How to Write a Security Survey Report and Make Effective Recommendations
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you