PROCUREMENT OF WORKS & DISPUTE AVOIDANCE
30 Jan – 03 Feb, 8 – 12 May, 21 – 25 Aug, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
This course equips participants with the skills and knowledge to deal with contractual challenges and mitigate the risks that surround civil works tendering and contracting. It develops skills and techniques to ensure completion; on time, to specification, and within budget.
This course examines the management of risk and explores strategies for dispute avoidance as well as resolving claims and settling disputes.
Participants will be able to:
- liaise effectively with all necessary stakeholders
- prepare robust works tender documentation
- assess all major forms of works contracts and manage them effectively
- implement a physical asset management strategy to ensure your infrastructure has an optimal life span
- provide contractual advice and input to works projects that minimise the risk of costly contractual disputes
Who should attend
Works and procurement managers, lawyers, engineers and others involved in the planning, tendering, contract management and monitoring of works projects.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 23 – 27 Jan, 08 – 12 May, 31 July- 04 August, 30 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
Dubai: 30 Jan – 03 Feb, 03 – 7 April, 26 – 30 June, 4 – 8 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you