18 – 22 Mar, 12 – 16 Aug, 14 – 18 Jan, 13 – 17 May, 9 – 13 Dec 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
This course presents a managerial perspective on the Executive PA role. It is essential training for PAs who would like to be first class business partners to their bosses.
This challenging and enjoyable course develops and stretches the PA’s skill-set while developing her/his personal brand. PAs can practice essential soft skills such as influencing skills, presenting ideas to management, project management and win-win negotiation through the use of practical case studies and exercises.
This course also explores the objectives of the modern Executive PA role and the skills that today’s Executive PA must master. PAs learn techniques for adding significant value to their role and strategies for managing and organising multiple bosses, while building productive working relationships with their bosses.
Who should attend
Executive and personal secretaries, personal assistants, senior clerks, senior administrators and others with the potential to become office managers.
- Practice advanced administration techniques to effectively run the office of a senior manager.
- Build excellent relationship with the manager and maximize productivity.
- Acquire modern concepts and strategies related to the job in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of competence.
- Apply professional business-writing techniques in e-mails.
- List the main causes of stress and prepare an action plan to keep it under control.
- Prepare and organize a professional meeting, write its agenda and take minutes accurately.
- Demonstrate professional skills in communicating with the internal/external public in an effective manner.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 18 – 22 Feb, 1 – 5 Jul, 30 Sep – 4 Oct, 2 – 6 Dec, 4 – 8 Feb 2019
Dubai: 6 -10 May, 17 – 21 Jun, 15 – 19 Jul, 9 -13 Sep, 11 – 15 Nov 2019
Texas: on request
Progressive Role of the Executive Assistant/PA
- Developing and Broadening your Role
- Expanding Yourself: Going Beyond Expectations
- Wideningthe Managerial Aspects of your Role
- Competencies of the Modern PA
- Better Management of your Work Flow
Optimizing the Relationship with the Boss
- Establishing Common Objectives/Priorities
- Knowing and Synchronizing Expectations
- Building and Managing the Relationship
- Maximizing your Value Relative to the Boss
- Partnering with the Boss
Effective Interpersonal Communication
- BuildingExcellent Relationships with Colleagues
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- DevelopingSelf-Confidence and Assertiveness
- Presenting your Ideas and Influencing Others
- Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes
- Perceptions, Attitudes and Beliefs
Professional Business Writing
- Crucial Elements for Excellent Writing
- Writing Professional Emails
- Email Etiquette
- What Happens When you are Under Stress: The Symptoms
- Identifying Actual Causes of Stress
- Action-Planningto Keep Stress Under Control
- Time-Management Preventive Measures
Organizing Professional Meetings
- Planningfor the Meeting
- Preparing the Agenda
- Techniquesfor Writing the Minutes
- Improvingthe Effectiveness of your Meetings
- Actions to Take After your Meetings
Dealing with Visitors and Improving Customer Service
- Different Techniques for Screening Visitors
- Servicing Internal and External Customers
- Handling Complaints Professionally
- Making your Department Customer-Friendly
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you