An Introduction to Employee Engagement
(Part of Humam Resources Management)
23 – 27 Jan, 01 – 05 May, 07 – 11 August, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- identify and describe the meaning of employee engagement and its different components
- appreciate the strategic issues associated with employee engagement
- describe the changes in systems of employee relations
- appreciate the impact of structures of management and ownership on employee engagement
- reflect on the current state of employee engagement in an organisation.
Who should attend
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
- Supervisors and employee representatives who contribute to the success of the organisation or business.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 16 – 20 Jan, 10- 14 April, 24 – 28 July, 23-27 Oct 2023
Dubai: 30 Jan – 03 Feb, 03 – 7 April, 26 – 30 June, 4 – 8 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
Engagement is a key buzzword in 21st century management. Strategic human resource management rests on the belief that people are the key to achieving competitive advantage. Employees need to be seen as assets to be developed, not costs to be controlled. This course explores three key themes: employee engagement, employee involvement and collective aspects of employee relations.