13 – 17 March, 19 – 23 June, 02 – 06 Oct, 04 – 8 Dec 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
By the end of Competency-based Recruitment you will be able to:
- assess the advantages and limitations of a competency based approach to recruitment
- define competency requirements in a way that could be used in recruitment
- design an interview framework based on competencies
- search for, recognise and judge evidence of competence in an interview
- structure an assessment centre based on competence.
Who should attend
Competency-based Recruitment is suitable for HR professionals or line managers with recruitment responsibilities or recruitment specialists requiring an overview of the competency-based approach to recruitment and selection.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 06 – 10 March, 19 – 23 June, 18 – 22 Sept, 11- 15 Dec 2023
Dubai: 27 Feb – 03 March, 22 – 26 May, 31 July – 4 August, 2 – 6 Oct 2023
Texas: On Request
Competency-based Recruitment focuses on how to express competency requirements, attract people who meet those requirements and then select the candidates who are the most competent or have the potential to be so.
- Competencies and approach requirements
- What difference it may make to the way you attract and select staff
- Examples of competencies
- Links to the business, the culture and HRM/HRD systems
- Framing your competency framework for recruitment
- Advertising for competent people
- Designing your selection processes
- Stereotyping and gender issues
- How to select or create competency-based assessments
- Identifying potential
- Identifying, recording and judging evidence of competence
- Planning the next steps towards a recruitment approach.
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you