Complete Supply Chain Management
03 – 7 April, 10 – 14 JULY, 16 – 20 Oct, 18 – 22 Dec 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House 3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Supply Chains are now recognised as critical in the operational fulfilment of businesses. All managers and executives need to understand what this chain is all about and its interface with the rest of the business.
The supply chain will have an influence on most other functions within an organisation – from the sales team through to all the operational sections. Are you prepared to answer an important question from a new client about your supply chain? Do you understand the financial impacts of the supply chain on the financing of the business? As an operator, do you recognise the impact of the supply chain and its idiosyncrasies in the fulfilment of your responsibilities? As a senior manager, do you recognise and embrace the implications of the supply chain on the business – so that your decision making is viable and meaningful?
Who should attend
This course is designed for: professionals in functions that support or are impacted by the supply chain (for example, sales and marketing, accounting, information technology, and senior executives).
By the end of this course participants will:
- have fundamental knowledge of the functions of Supply Chain Management
- understand team members who interact with or support supply chain activities
- recognise the impact and implications of the supply chain on their own role
- increase efficiency and generate ideas for improvements
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 30Jan – 03 Feb, 15 – 19 May, 07-11 August, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
Dubai: 6 – 10 Feb, 29 May – 02 June, 07 – 11 August, 9 – 13 Oct 2023
Texas: on request
- Learn the basic terminology used in Supply Chain Management and be able to more effectively communicate with Supply Chain Management teams.
- Understand the basic elements of Supply Chain Management and how improvements in processes and communication can lead to increased overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Identify the key processes that drive supply chain performance –looking at various job roles – discussing their strategy, who they rely on, how they operate, what is success (the characteristics of success) and how it is measured.
- Understand how supply chain performance affects a company’s financial performance – linking supply chain decisions and attributes to the bottom line and balance sheet (Includes the basics of Risk)
- Be more fully integrated as a part of the team supporting the increasingly important Supply Chain Management function.
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you