30 Jan – 03 Feb, 8 – 12 May, 21 – 25 August, 13 – 17 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
This highly relevant and practical course provides the foundation for crisis management planning, enabling delegates to contribute effectively to their respective corporate crisis management mechanisms.
Where crisis management systems are already in place, the course will offer an opportunity for experienced managers to practice their skills and confirm that they match international standards. Equipping learners with the practical strategies to implement in the event of a crisis, this course is ideal for learners across all industries and sectors.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at managers with responsibility for, or involvement in, risk, crisis and business continuity planning and management.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 23 – 27 Jan, 08 – 12 May, 31 July- 04 August, 30 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
Dubai: 6 – 10 Feb, 10 – 14 April, 03 – 07 July, 11 – 15 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
- Understanding Risk and Risk assessment
- Codes of Practice and Standards
- Understanding the Organisation
- Business Impact Analysis and Setting Objectives
- Crisis Management Structures and the Crisis Management Team
- Equipping and Managing the Crisis Management Centre
- Planning, Exercising and Debriefing
- Reviewing and Maintaining Plans
- Practical Preparation of a Crisis Management Plan
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you