25 – 29 Mar, 19 – 23 Aug, 14 – 18 Jan, 20 – 24 May, 9 – 13 Dec 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
Having the knowledge and ability to communicate effectively, in all situations, is key to our professional success and our comfort level navigating social situations.
Effective Communication skills can positively impact multiple areas of your life, including work and social interactions. In today’s society, many jobs require strong communication skills and people with good communication skills usually enjoy better interpersonal relationships with friends and family.
Effective communication is also a two-way street. It’s not only how you convey a message so that it is received and understood by someone in exactly the way you intended, it’s also how you listen to gain the full meaning of what’s being said and to make the other person feel heard and understood.
- Let me help you along your path of professional and personal development.
- If you want to become a better listener, then this course is the one for you.
You’ll learn the primary methods of communicating with your colleagues, gain an understanding of the barriers that get in our way, how to be a better listener, and steps to improve your own communication style.
This quick, but extremely effective course will help anyone seeking to improve their professional and personal development in the area of effective communication. Whether you’re new to the professional world, or looking for a refresher course, this is the training for you.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to be more effective with their internal and external communications.
- HR Professionals seeking to add additional skills to their toolkit.
- Those seeking practical, real world examples of how to better communicate in the workplace
- Understand effective communication strategies in any situation, even the most challenging of scenarios.
- Become a better communicator at work and in your personal life
- Gain a better understanding of how to handle difficult conversations
- Learn how to become a better listener
- Feel more confident communicating with others in social situations
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 18 – 22 Feb, 1 – 5 Jul, 30 Sep – 4 Oct, 2 – 6 Dec, 4 – 8 Feb 2019
Dubai: 6 -10 May, 17 – 21 Jun, 15 – 19 Jul, 9 -13 Sep, 11 – 15 Nov 2019
Texas: on request
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you