Effective Training Needs Analysis in Corporate HRD
20 – 24 March, 26 – 30 June, 9 – 13 Oct, 11 – 15 Dec 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
In an increasingly competitive business world, developing skills and focusing investment in training opportunity is absolutely vital to business success. At a time when we are constantly reminded of the dangers of failing to place emphasis on training provision or of indiscriminately wasting budget on solutions that bring little or no benefit, the importance of effectively identifying and analysing training needs cannot be underestimated. Training Needs Analysis’ is designed to help you identify the specific areas where training and development is required for your employees. It will also help you to see how training must be aligned to organisational goals, objectives, values and plans for growth; ensuring the right solutions are implemented. With its practical and interactive approach, this course will ensure that you are actively providing your staff with the right training in line with their own needs and those of your department and business.
This course also aim to equip human resource (HR) staff with the necessary skills to be able to conduct effective training needs analysis and to undertake the evaluation of training and development interventions.
Who should attend
Learning and Development/Training managers, training administrators and middle managers who wish to contribute to the quality of learning and development of their organisation’s staff.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 06 – 10 March, 19 – 23 June, 18 – 22 Sept, 11- 15 Dec 2023
Dubai: 06 – 10 March, 29 May – 02 June, 7 – 11 August, 9 – 13 Oct 2023
Texas: On Request
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the value of conducting training needs analyses and develop a robust and practical approach to evaluating the training, development initiatives and interventions in an organisation
- Assess current skill levels in an organisation and quantify the total skills resource available
- Devise a simple training evaluation process
- Identify a range of evaluation methods
- Identify the skills needed to take your organisation’s objectives forward
- Create a comprehensive plan to deal with skill gap(s) and meet your organisation’s needs
- Improve organisation performance through training and development strategies and plans