6 -10 May, 23 – 27 Sep, 11 -15 Feb, 24 – 28 Jun, 14 – 18 Jan 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
This course looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organisation’s goals – they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work / life balance.
Who should attend
Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Frontline and Support Staff from cross cutting industries
As a result of this course, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of stress and what causes it
- Be able to highly effective personal strategies, plans and techniques to deal with stress
- Gain a clearer picture of their priorities, both in work and outside
- Learn how to link their short, medium and long-term goals
- Be able to manage and control interruptions and behave more assertively
- Make an informed choice about the best diary system for them and be able to apply simple, practical principles of diary management
- Make better use of their time by making fewer lists but doing more of the things on them!
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 11 -15 Mar, 22 – 26 Jul, 21 – 25 Oct, 23 – 27 Dec, 25 Feb – 1 Mar 2019
Dubai: 3 – 7 Jun, 15 – 19 Jul, 12 – 16 Aug, 7 – 11 Oct, 9 – 13 Dec 2019
Texas: on request
1. Stress in an organisational context
- Where does stress come from?
- What is the impact on your organisation?
- Trends in recent years
2. The psychology and physiology of stress
- What is pressure; what is stress?
- Causes and effects of pressure and stress
- Recognising and reducing my sources of stress
- The pressure management habit
- Signs and symptoms of stress
- The 4 way stress model
3. Strategies, plans and techniques for coping with stress
- The communication file structure
- Circles of influence and circles of concern
- SMARTER objective setting
- The importance of achieving control
4. Goal setting at work and at home
- Balancing work and home
- Building a goal tree
- Achieving the right balance of progress and maintenance
- Parkinson’s law
5. Time stealers and other external factors
- Effective meeting structures
- Managing interruptions
- 30 ways to make more time
6. Effective diary management
- Prioritising your work
- Scheduling techniques
- Using your diary to say ‘no!
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you