MSP® Practitioner Certification
27 – 31 Aug, 24-28 Sep, 22-26 Oct, 26-30 Nov, 10-14 Dec 2018
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
The MSP® program imparts knowledge of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP® framework, a renowned Project Management standard across Europe. The roles and responsibilities of program management explained in this course will advance your ability to engage and meet the business requirements of your clients. The training program is designed to ensure that you pass your MSP exams on the first attempt. With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
Who should Attend?
A globally recognized certification, the MSP® is ideal for:
- Professionals employed in a program management role
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Operational Managers
- Quality Assurance professionals
In this program you will learn to create a framework that organizes large, complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects with this Program Management course.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of Program Management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy
This course can also be taken in
Accra:29Jan-2Feb, 23-27 Apr, 21-25 May, 27 -31Aug, 26-30 Nov 2018
Dubai:29Jan-2Feb, 23-27 Apr, 21-25 May, 27 -31Aug, 26-30 Nov 2018
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you