6 -10 May, 23 – 27 Sep, 11 -15 Feb, 24 – 28 Jun, 14 – 18 Jan 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
Many of us face difficult encounters with employees or colleagues which, if not handled properly, can have serious repercussions for the whole staff team. This conflict resolution course will equip you with tools and techniques for dealing with different types of situation, giving you the confidence and understanding you need for effective management of difficult situations. You will learn how to effectively communicate with difficult team members whilst ensuring a positive outcome, all in a safe environment for discussing sensitive issues.
Who should attend
This conflict management course is for anyone who wants to develop their skills in this crucial area of people management, and for managers who want to develop techniques to deal with challenging attitudes. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
By the end of the day you will be more confident when dealing with difficult people and you will be able to look beyond personalities to the real issues in order to resolve problem situations. During this conflict resolution course you will learn communication skills for dealing with difficult team members whilst ensuring a positive outcome, all in a confidential and safe environment for discussing sensitive issues.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 18 – 22 Mar, 29 Jul – 2 Aug, 28 Oct – 1 Nov, 30 Dec – 4 Jan, 25 Feb – 1 Mar 2019
Dubai: 3 – 7 Jun, 15 – 19 Jul, 12 – 16 Aug, 7 – 11 Oct, 9 – 13 Dec 2019
Texas: on request
This training course covers:
- knowing how and when to tackle issues
- what makes people behave in a difficult way
- understanding different types of problem behaviour
- the essentials of good communication
- how to build your confidence and assertiveness
- identifying and dealing with behaviour problems before they happen
- how to ask for a change in behaviour
- managing conflict training
- dealing with aggression
- adapting styles of communication to different situations
- how to problem solve and negotiate with difficult people
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you