Prince 2 Practitioner Upgrade
6 – 10 Aug, 3-7 Sep, 1-5 Oct, 5-9 Nov, 3-7 Dec 2018
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
The PRINCE2 ® Practitioner Course prepares participants for the PRINCE2 Practitioners examination. Attention will be given to practical participation in a case study encompassing the most essential elements of a PRINCE2 project. Participants will explore the relationship between the Business Case and the project and develop specific PRINCE2 products during the course. The final day of the course will include the Practitioners examination.
Who should attend?
This course is for Project Managers, Team Managers and Team members who have responsibility for or involvement in managing projects
- Describe and apply all facets of the PRINCE2 Principles, themes, Processes and tailor each to a specific project.
- Set up and manage complex projects
- Identify and control risks throughout the project
- Ensure a focus on quality is maintained throughout the project
- Monitor the objectives of a project and the essential adjustments needed to respond to changes in the environment.
This course can also be taken in
Accra:1-5Jan, 2-6Apr,9-13Jul , 16-20 Jul, 13-17Aug 2018
Dubai:1-5Jan, 2-6Apr,9-13Jul , 16-20 Jul, 13-17Aug 2018
Texas: on request
- Relationship between the Business Case, programmes and the project.
- PRINCE2 Principles – Continued business justification, Learn from experience, Defined roles and responsibilities, Manage by stages, Manage by exception, Focus on products and Tailor to suit the needs of the project environment
- PRINCE2 processes – Starting Up a Project, Initiating a Project, Directing a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing Stage Boundaries and Closing a Project
PRINCE2 Themes – Business Case, Organization, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change and Progress
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you