RESOURCING AND TALENT MANAGEMENT
(Part of Humam Resources Management)
13 – 17 Feb, 22 – 26 May, 04 – 8 Sept, 20 – 24 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
You’ll take away the knowledge and tools needed to help you audit your organization’s readiness for talent management. You’ll learn how to map the talent needs of your organization against your current talent pool to identify future gaps. And, through interactive group work and action planning, you’ll be better prepared, and able, to decide upon a range of approaches in attracting, developing and retaining talent.
Who should attend
- Corporate Services Managers
- Transformation Manager
Human Resource Managers
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 06 – 10 Feb, 22 – 26 May, 21 – 25 Aug, 13 – 17 Nov 2023
Dubai: 13 – 17 Feb, 08 – 12 May, 10 – 14 July, 18 – 22, Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
Talent management is the process by which an organization identifies, attracts, manages, develops, engages and in some cases exits people to meet organizational objectives. This one-day course gives you an excellent overview of current talent management approaches.
Talent Management: an overview can also be provided in-house, which is a cost-effective approach if you have a number of people who require training. You choose where and when you want our trainers to deliver. We will also tailor the course content to suit your precise organization needs. To speak to an advisor about your particular requirements call our In-house team on
- Understand the current and future business context, identify
specific capabilities that your organization will require to meet future business needs
- Build a clear picture of the demand and supply for talent; the current and expected future demand for skills, essential data to gather on supply of talent, pinpointing the gaps
- Make the case and the budget, how to put a value on skills sets or particular individuals, budget restrictions, the priority order for addressing current talent gaps
- Take action, how to create specific talent pools, targeting roles to be filled from outside of the organization? Why? Career ladders and progressive development, what steps can you take to improve the assessment of the existing talent pools?
- Building managers’ capability to support your talent strategy
- Implement the plan, the underpinning principles and the philosophy, summarizing the key priorities, allocating responsibilities and accountability for delivery.