Risk and Crisis Management
30 Jan – 03 Feb, 15 – 19 May, 07 – 11 August, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Crises come in all shapes and sizes – from flood and famine, earthquake or pandemic to smaller-scale but none-the-less challenging events such as a building collapse, fire, rail crash or localised outbreak of an infectious disease. Preparing to deal with national and local emergencies does not have to be expensive.
A simple, well-thoughtout crisis management contingency plan, at a national or local level, can save lives and enhance reputations nationally and internationally, particularly in a world where real-time global media is ever-critical. It is also an essential ingredient of effective and responsible modern governance.
CAMIC Associate’s Crisis Management programme is designed to help policy makers, strategists and emergency planners at national to local level. Through a mixture of expert presentations, case studies and exercises, it will improve participants’ understanding of key strategic considerations in creating an effective emergency contingency plan for their own ministry, department or organisation.
- Learn the core principles of effective crisis management and refine your emergency planning capabilities and processes
- Develop an appreciation of stakeholder interest and how to link with partner organisations in the event of a crisis
- Build the reputation of your organisation by taking seriously the threat of disaster, crises and emergencies
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 23 – 27 Jan, 08 – 12 May, 31 July – 04 August, 30 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
Dubai: 30 Jan – 03 Feb, 03 – 7 April, 26 – 30 June, 4 – 8 Sept 2023
Texas: On Request
- How to start the process of creating an effective emergency contingency plan
- How to build a crisis management team
- Why inter-agency co-operation is vital in both the planning and responding phases of an emergency
- Assessing risk and vulnerability
- Different ways of testing an emergency plan
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you