SQL Server 2012 Comprehensive Introduction
6 – 10 Aug, 3-7 Sep, 15-19 Oct, 5-9 Nov, 3-7 Dec 2018
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
This comprehensive SQL Server 2012 training course will give you an excellent overview of the entire Microsoft SQL Server 2012 product. You will get hands-on introduction to all the main features, facets, and functions of the SQL Server Database Engine, Reporting Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services. This SQL 2012 intro class features instructor-led training for SQL Server 2012 database administration, programming, query writing, ETL with SSIS, creating and deploying SSRS reports, and working with multidimensional data and cubes in SSAS. This course also spotlights new features of SQL Server 2012. This course also makes extensive use of LearnItFirst’s video exercises which include complete walk-throughs of the solutions (and come with the files containing both the problems and the solutions).
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for someone who wants a complete overview of all the facets and features of SQL Server 2012.
The goal of the course design was to be able to take someone who knew absolutely nothing about SQL Server 2012 and have them feel comfortable performing day-to-day operations such as installation, backups, automation, and more.
This course can also be taken in
Accra:19-23 Feb, 14-18May, 4-8Jun, 10-14Sep, 8-12Oct 2018
Dubai:19-23 Feb, 14-18May, 4-8Jun, 10-14Sep, 8-12Oct 2018
Texas: on request
- Course Introduction
- Why SQL Server 2012?
- Installing, Configuring, and Upgrading to 2012
- Creating and Managing SQL Server Databases
- SQL Server Security: Server Level
- Backup and Restore
- High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Jobs and Automating Maintenance
- Relational Database Design (Creating Tables and Constraints)
- Writing Queries and Manipulating Data
- Views, Indexes, and Query Plans
- Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions
- SQL Server Security: Database Level
- Business Intelligence in SQL Server 2012
- Analysis Services 2012
- Integration Services 2012
- Reporting Services 2012
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you