Strategic Human Resource Management
20 – 24 March, 26 – 30 June, 9 – 13 Oct, 11 – 15 Dec 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
This course is a well-structured course for managing Human Resource Architecture together with Relationship between Human Resource Management, and Organizational Strategic Aims while responsively positioning corporate human capital quotient in the face of internationalization, increased competition, changes in business portfolio, mergers and acquisition, multi-alliances, internal multiculturalism, various technology evolution and multifaceted environmental dynamics.
How an organization deals with its people – realization of the strategic importance of this aspect in the success of an organization has led to the evolution of Strategic Human Resource Management. The primary objective of this course is to gain an insight into the strategic approach toward HRM and to understand how various HR strategies are formulated and implemented.
The course has been divided into five major components of Strategic Human Resource Management:
Part I – The Strategic Approach
Part II – Strategies for Human Resource Acquisition and Placement
Part III – Strategies for Maximizing Human Resource Productivity
Part IV – Strategies for Maintaining Human Resources
Part V – Strategic Separations
Who should attend
- Business development executives
- Sales managers/officers
- General Managers
- HR Leaders
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 13 – 17 March, 26- 30 June, 25 – 29 Sept , 18- 22 Dec 2023
Dubai: 06 – 10 March, 29 May – 02 June, 7 – 11 August, 9 – 13 Oct 2023
Texas: On Request
At the end of the course, participants would be able to do the following:
• Develop a feasible strategic human resource management model
• Develop dynamic human resource policy and procedures templates for national, international, multinational and global firms.
• Identify and analyse context-specific gaps between human resource practices and established corporate objectives.
• Boost the relationship between human capital value-added and strategic corporate performance
• Develop effective corporate learning schemes geared towards the strategic positioning of a firm and its business portfolio.
• Evaluate and reorganize work systems following strategic intent
• Deploy and manage competency framework in people resourcing
• Manage and align corporate cultural mix for fitting organizational development
• Redesign corporate reward system for enhancing employee retention.
- Strategic Human Resource
- Management Modeling
- Human Resource Strategy
- Human Resource Policies and Procedures
- International Human Resource Management
- Comparative Human Resource Management
- Workplace Learning
- Work Systems Restructuring
- Strategic Competence Management
- Strategic People Resourcing
- Strategic Cultural Alignment
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Strategic Reward Management
- Strategic Performance Management