The Psychology of Managing Performance
20 – 24 March, 26 – 30 June, 9 – 13 Oct, 11 – 15 Dec 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House
3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Performance Management is ensuring that the employee and the organization are focused and aligned towards strategic priorities. This Performance Management training course will show you how to integrate Performance Objectives, Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled leadership, managerial, and supervisory team.
This will enable the top-performing companies to not only develop future and existing leaders but also formulate robust performance management processes. This includes regular performance reviews and detailed appraisals, merit-based reward and recognition, staff development aligned with business needs, and defensible approaches to low or non-performance. Managers need to customize their strategies to each staff, whether developing stretched goals for over-performers or dealing with difficult and or low performing staff. The correct design and usage of SMART objectives also enable requisite to follow through and play an integral part in any performance management system.
It is developed after extensive research and is aligned to global best practices and benchmarks. This training course will also prove invaluable for experienced leaders who want to build their skills to the next level, and for managers who have had no formal experience or training with regards to managing performance.
• The comprehensive design and implementation of an effective Performance Management System
• The core skills that leaders across all levels require to be effective in Performance Management
• Performance appraisals that work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
• Managing and Improving on low and non-performance
• Maintaining excellent performance via positive reinforcement and affirmation
• Achieving the balance between accountability, responsibility, empowerment, and results the best from your team, both from their point of view and from yours and your organisation?.
Who should attend
- Human Resource
- Employment Relations
- Personnel Staff
- All Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning & Development
- Training Officers
- Supervisors who are or will be accountable for the use and application of performance management and appraisal techniques.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 13 – 17 March, 26- 30 June, 25 – 29 Sept , 18- 22 Dec 2023
Dubai: 06 – 10 March, 29 May – 02 June, 7 – 11 August, 9 – 13 Oct 2023
Texas: On Request
- Understand and implement the key elements to design a strategic organizational and departmental objective.
- Setting goals that drive high performance and achieve culture.
- Realize the benefits of utilizing and effective goal setting tools and linking it practically performance measurement system.
- Deploy a successful methodology for developing and implementing goal metrics.
- Evaluate and select success factors and performance measures/KRIs/KPIs
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you