16 – 20 Dec, 15 – 19 Apr, 30 Sep – 4 Oct, 28 Jan- 1 Feb, 26 -30 Aug 2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel 1 Priddys Yard Croydon CR0 1TS
Engagement is a key buzzword in 21st century management. Strategic human resource management rests on the belief that people are the key to achieving competitive advantage. Employees need to be seen as assets to be developed, not costs to be controlled. This course explores three key themes: employee engagement, employee involvement and collective aspects of employee relations.
Who should attend
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
- Supervisors and employee representatives who contribute to the success of the organisation or business.
Course Learning Outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- identify and describe the meaning of employee engagement and its different components
- appreciate the strategic issues associated with employee engagement
- describe the changes in systems of employee relations
- appreciate the impact of structures of management and ownership on employee engagement
- reflect on the current state of employee engagement in an organisation.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 30 Sep – 4 Oct, 28 Jan- 1 Feb, 29 Apr – 3 May, 1 – 5 Jul, 9 -13 Sep 2019
Dubai: 16 – 20 Dec, 21 – 25 Jan, 4 – 8 Feb, 8 – 12 Apr, 17 – 21 Jun 2019
Texas: on request
1 Experiencing engagement
Activity 1.1 Experiencing engagement
2 Finding meaning and engagement in work
Activity 1.2 The meaning of work
3 The contemporary emphasis on employee engagement
Activity 1.3 Why engagement?
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you