16 – 20 Jan, 24 – 28 April, 31July – 05 August, 30 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House 3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
Given the rapid pace of change in today’s business environment, employees must continually learn through their careers to maintain performance and ensure business sustainability. The Managing the Training Function program enables participants to understand the key elements of managing training in small and large organizations and to bring the training function into the strategic core of an organization.
This program will to provide HR professionals with the necessary techniques to address employee training and development needs in alignment with the overall strategic goals of the organization.
Who should attend
- Training supervisors
- Training managers
- Training Specialists
Benefits and Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Understand the role of the training function and align it with all HRD functions.
- Formulate training objectives in relation to the organization’s business strategy.
- Use competency models in defining training.
- Determine training versus non-training needs.
- Transfer the training plan into operational reality.
- Calculate the training ROI.
- Implement the talent management principles.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 09 – 13 Jan, 03 – 07 April, 17 – 21 July, 16 – 20 Oct 2023
Dubai: 23 – 27 Jan, 27 Mar – 31March, 19 – 23 June, 29 Aug – 02 Sept 2023
Texas: on request
HRD and the Organization:
Role Of Training and Development Training Strategic Alignment.
Planning for the Training Functions:
– Levels of TNA
– TNA Process
– Defining Goals and Objectives.
– Defining Target Audience.
– Selecting Instructional Methods.
– Defining the Training Type.
– Selecting the Delivery Method.
– Piloting and Revising Contents.
– Scheduling and Implementing the Training.
– Transfer of Training.
– Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels.
Employee development programs.
Challenges in talent management.
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you