20 – 24 Feb, 29 May – 02 June, 11 – 15 Sept, 20 – 24 Nov 2023
The Business Xchange Hub, Marco Polo House 3-5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX United Kingdom
This practical course allows delegates to understand the principles of mediation and the benefits of this approach in the workplace. The workshop provides an opportunity to practice key skills of effective mediation in a safe role play environment. Delegates will develop confidence in managing everyday workplace conflicts and be able to reduce grievances and disputes.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at supervisors, managers and HR practitioners
Expand their soft skills in better managing conflict.
This course can also be taken in
Accra: 13 – 17 Feb, 29 May – 02 June, 28 Aug – 01 Sept, 20 – 24 Nov 2023
Dubai: 13 – 17Feb, 08 – 12 May, 10 – 14 July, 18 – 22 Sept 2023
Texas: on request
- Understand conflict and how formal processes fail to bring about effective resolution
- Understand mediation and its core principles, process and philosophy
- Learn about EEF’s facilitative mediation model and learn how to set up, run and evaluate a mediation session
- Practice effective communication and active listening skills: empathy, summarising, appropriate questioning and reframing
- How to enable the parties to reach consensus.
Book this course
please send us your details & someone from our team will get back to you